San Diego Engineering Design and Prototyping Services
RTI’s San Diego Engineering Department and machine shop can assist companies in the San Diego and lower California area needing components or systems to be designed and constructed for a variety of industrial and scientific applications.
Let RTI – San Diego assist your technical staff in conceptual design to meet your unique process requirements. This extends from simple fixtures to more complex systems.
If necessary, RTI – San Diego can support lab scale experimentation and testing to arrive at a process and equipment combination that meets the process requirements.
Once the concept is firm, the detailed design can be created collaboratively and the RTI – San Diego fabrication shop can fabricate the system.
RTI - San Diego Contact Info
RTI – San Diego
6355 Nancy Ridge Dr.
San Diego, CA 92121
- 3D Modeling
- You Receive Completed Drawings
- CNC Milling
- Surface Grinding
- Steel and Aluminum Welding
- Welded Structural Frameworks
- 80-20 Framework Assemblies
- Automatic valving and metering.
- Electric or circulating fluid heating,
- High temperature processing,
- Data logging.
- Servo motors,
- Hydraulic and pneumatic actuators,
- Ball screws,
- Linear motors.
Machining and Fabrication
- Well equipped machine shop,
- Fabrication shop with steel, stainless steel, and aluminum welding,
- Assembly department for precision devices,
- Electrical assembly for PLC panels.
- Coating processes,
- Web handling (tension, tracking etc),
- Interfaces between elements, such as actuators.
Electrical Controls Design
- Process management, such as
- Sequencing of processes,
- Flow rate,
- Pessure and temperature.
- Controls typically include human/machine interface or control panels.
Vacuum and Pressure Systems
- To support thermal sealing,
- Fluidized beds,
- Fluid management.